Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The 14th National Congress of the Bulgarian Orthopedic and Traumatology Association will be held in Golden sands, Bulgaria, Congress Center INTERNATIONAL, from 3rd till 6th of October 2019.
BULGARIAN ORTHOPEDIC AND TRAUMATOLOGY ASSOCIATION
2. ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
Chairman: Prof. Asen Baltov
Members: Prof. Dian Enchev, Assoc. Prof. Antoni Georgiev, Prof. Nedelcho Tzachev, Dr. Borislav Tasev
3. IMPORTANT DATES:
- Deadline for submitting the title for oral presentation or poster and submitting the resumes online – May 01, 2019 on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Confirmation from the Organizing Committee for accepted and approved participation with oral presentation or poster – May 15, 2019;
- Early registration for sponsors and exhibitors in the Congress – June 01, 2019;
- Late registration for sponsors and exhibitors in the Congress – from June 02, 2019, subject to stands availability;
- Early registration for participants in the Congress - June 01, 2019;
- Late registration for participants in the Congress - from June 02, 2019;
- Welcome Cocktail Reception – October 03, 2019 – 19:30 h;
- Official Opening Session of the Congress – October 04, 2019 – 08:30 h;
- General Assembly Meeting of BOTA – October 05, 2019;
- Gala Dinner – October 05, 2019 – 20.30 h, INTERNATIONAL Hotel, Belini Ballroom Hall.
Leading specialists in the area of Orthopaedics and Traumatology from Bulgaria and abroad.
5. OFFICIAL LANGUAGE:
Bulgarian and English
6. PARTICIPATION WITH ORAL PRESENTATION OR POSTER:
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED
Author's requirements and instructions:
- The Abstracts should be written in Bulgarian and English and should not exceed more than 250 words (only in English for not Bulgarian authors);
- The Abstracts must be structured in 4 parts:
(I.) The aim of the study, (II.) Materials and methods, (III.) Results, (IV.) Conclusion
- The title of the Abstract should comply with its content and should be written in CAPITAL LETTERS. Avoid using abbreviations in the title.
- For words that are redundant, use the full name when used the first time, followed by a standard abbreviation in brackets.
- The author's name should be written as follows: family name first, followed by the initials of the given name (e.g. Petrov P.)
- The name of the Institution should be written below the names of the authors - in the order - clinic, hospital, city, country.
- It is obligatory indication of the corresponding author in the text of e-mail and opportunities for contact - clinic, hospital, postal code, city, country, e-mail, phone.
- Please underline the name of the author, which will present the abstract or the poster.
- The posters will be presented in paper with the following dimentions: height 120 cm and width 80 cm.
- The poster session will be held on October 5th, 2019, between 14:00 and 16:30 in hall “Harmony”. The posters will be reviewed by a jury and the authors of the 3 best posters will be awarded. We kindly ask all the authors to be present at your poster during the poster session, so that the jury can ask questions, if such arise.
All participants in the 14th National Congress of the Bulgarian Orthopedic and Traumatology Association will be granted a Certificate for participation.
8. MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Scientific Sessions;
- Company Presentations;
- Training courses;
- Workshop Sessions.
9. APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS:
10. PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
All reservations will be valid for 5 working days, during which period the actual payment should be made. If not the reservation will be automatically cancelled without prior notice.
Upon cancellation of hotel accommodation or / and registration fee before 1st of June 2019, the full amount of the payment shall be reimbursed. Upon partial or full cancellations, or changes made after 2nd of June 2019 – no amount will be reimbursed.
Bank transfer tax of 10 EUR will apply additionally for all payments. All bank charges for the bank transfer should be on behalf of the sender.
Welcome to Golden sands, Bulgaria!